Humble Beginning of Grace Valley
Grace Valley Industrial Catering was founded by Mr Philip C John on 1st May 1997. He has several years of rich industrial catering experience with large industrial houses. With over 100 plus dedicated food and service specialists, GVIC has been faithfully serving timely and hygienic food to its industrial clients.
- 1 May, 1997 – started serving Clariant Chemicals India Ltd. uptil 13 August, 2011
- 23 May, 1997 – started serving PF Zonal Training Institute for a period of 2 years.
- 1 June, 2001 – started serving Flakt India Ltd. upto 31 Dec, 2009.
- 1 Jan, 2003 – started serving MRF Ltd. for a period of 4 years.
- 1 February, 2003 – started serving National Power Training Institute for a period of 2 years.
- 1 July, 2004 – commenced contract with Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- 1 April, 2005 – started serving MRF, Pondicherry for a period of 6 months from April to September.
- 1 July, 2006 – started providing service to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- 3 March, 2007 – started second tenure with PF Zonal Training Institute at Anna Nagar.
- 1 March, 2007 – we started providing our outdoor catering services.
Now on this 19th year, we re-dedicate ourselves to provide outdoor catering services to companies, who seek to outsource their catering requirements to quality vendors like us. Our base kitchen at Mambakkam on Bangalore Highway is equipped to provide 10,000 Meals per day.
We eagerly look forward to serving companies in and around Sriperumbudur, Irungattukottai, Poonamallee, Oragadam, Tambaram, Thiruvallur and Padappai, from our modern and fully equipped base kitchen.
- Year of Commencement - 1997
- Founder - Philip C John
- Type of Organisation - Entrepreneurship
- Nature of Business - Industrial Catering
- No of Employees - 95
"Be a leader in outdoor catering industry, by setting standards in quality and hygiene food service using the suitable technology, while ensuring growth of employees and creating value for stakeholders and society at large."
- Contribute to the Client’s the expected satisfaction through…
- Focus on, quality and employee engagement to achieve excellence in service.
- Be technology driven, efficient and self-sufficient.
- Maintain high level commitment to safety, hygiene and environmental standards.
- Customer Focus : Focus on the customer and deliver highest quality with optimum cost and agreed time.
- Ethics : Be honest and fair without compromising integrity.
- Innovation : Innovate to pursue excellence, in the way of client service.
- Commitment : Always do what we say.
- People : Empower individuals responsible and accountable for our efforts.
To develop, produce, and supply high quality outdoor catering service citywide. GVIC is committed to meeting our clients' needs and expectations by constantly striving to develop quality ingredients, products with the latest technology to meet current market demands. With our professional team, we dedicate ourselves in delivering a reliable, quality product with the best possible level quality and standards. We look forward to exceeding the 10,000 meals per day target in the year of 2015.
Kindly contact us to have your convenient appointment please email us email@example.com.